Terms and Conditions of Purchase Order
- The supplier will have a system for approval of product, procedures, processes and equipment.
- When required only qualified personnel will conduct the process.
- When required Quality Management System requirements will be addressed on our purchase order.
- The supplier will have the name or other positive identification, and applicable issues of specifications, drawings, process requirements, inspection instructions and other relevant technical data.
- The supplier will have a system for testing, examination, inspection and related instructions for acceptance by the organization.
- The supplier will have a system for handling of test specimens (e.g., production method, number, storage conditions) for inspection, investigation or auditing.
- The supplier will notify to organization of non-conforming product and arrangements for organization approval of supplier non conforming material.
- The supplier shall notify the organization of changes in product and/or process definition and, where required, obtain organization approval.
- The organization, their customer and regulatory authorities will have right of access to all facilities involved in the order and to all applicable records.
- The supplier will flow down to sub-tier suppliers the applicable requirements in the purchasing documents, including key characteristics where required.
- Obtain organizational approval for nonconforming product disposition
- Retain records and certifications for a minimum period of 10 years or as specified in the purchase order
GALAXY BEARING COMPANY
A DIVISION OF GALAXY DIE & ENGINEERING INC